The Capital Area Career Center chapter of the National Technical Honor Society was established to recognize those students who demonstrate a spirit of personal excellence, honesty, leadership, teamwork and responsibility. Students must meet the following established guidlelines in order to be eligible for the NTHS membership:
- GPA for CACC program of 3.25 or higher,
- One or more faculty/staff recommendations,
- 8 or less excused absences per school year, 0 unexcused absences per school year,
- No unexcused tardies,
- A personal commitment to excellence, and
- Student completion of admission form requirements.
Junior inductees will receive a certificate and Senior inductees will receive a certificate, diploma seal, and tassel. All Junior inductees must meet eligibility requirements to remain an NTHS member for their senior year.