What will you be able to do?
- Learn how to prevent and extinquish fires
- Maintain and repair fire service equipment
- Rescue and how to use ropes and tie knots
- Provide basic emergency medical treatment
- Learn medical and legal considerations, terminology, airway management, patient assessment, and transportation
- Prepare public service information concerning fires and hazardous materials
- Understand the physical charictaristics of fire as well as general understading of safety practices, fire behavior, and extinquishing prinicples.
- Know approriate use of various water supply systems
- EMR Certification
- CPR Certification