Electronics & Engineering
What will you be able to do?
- Service, repair, and replace a wide range of equipment associated with automated or instrument-controlled manufacturing processes
- Learn fundamental principles and theories of electrical/electronic and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment as applied to instrumentation devices and digitally encoded radio equipment.
- Show respect for safety principles and practices
- Learn semi-conductors and transistor theory
- Learn electrical parameters and circuits
- Learn electronic component function and identification
- Learn the use and care of related hand tools, power tools, and test equipment