June 4, 2018 through July 12, 2018
- Our program is approved through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis closing on Tuesday, May 25, 2018.
- Class fee is $925 payable at registration. Payments are accepted in cash, check, money order, or credit card. This fee covers tuition, textbook, background check, and CPR certification.
- In order to ensure success in our CNA program, prospective students need to score 60 or higher on our admission exam. This test will be given at the time of registration or may be scheduled at a later date prior to the class.
- After regristration and payment have been made:
- Go to The Firm, Inc. at 206 S. Sixth St. Springfield to get your background check. Their office hours are 9 am to 4 pm. Be sure to bring your photo id. There is no cost to you.
- Get a 2-step TB skin test done at the Illinois Department of Public Health TB clinic at 2833 South Grand Ave. Springfield. The cost to you is $30. You may also get the test done at your doctor’s office. Bring the results to your first class.
- Purchase your uniform comprised of royal blue scrub shirt and pants as well as black or white leather or vinyl tennis shoes. These are required to be worn for every class. The Uniform Shop and Bright Star Scrubs in Springfield will give you a discount if you mention that you are attending our class.
- Purchase a gait belt.
- Attendance is required at all classroom and clinical times. A 15 minute break will be given.
- Cell phones, swearing, and disrespectful behavior are not allowed in the classroom or clinical sites.
- Successful completion of this class qualifies the student to take the Illinois State CNA Certification examination.
- CNA state exam fee of $65 will be collected at a later date.
- No refunds will be given once the class has started.
- Questions? Call Kristin at (217) 585-1215, ext. 201.
|Monday, June 4||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Wednesday, June 20||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 5||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Thursday, June 21||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm|
|Wednesday, June 6||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Monday, June 25||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm|
|Thursday, June 7||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Tuesday, June 26||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Monday, June 11||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Wednesday, June 27||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 12||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Thursday, June 28||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday, June 13||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Monday, July 9||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday, June 14||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Tuesday, July 10||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Monday, June 18||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Wednesday, July 11||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 19||Theory 8:30 am-3:30 pm||Thursday, July 12||Clinical 8:00 am - 3:30 pm|