September 8, 2021 through November 17, 2021
- Our program is approved through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Class fee is $950 payable at registration. Payments are accepted in cash, check, money order, or credit card. This fee covers tuition, textbook, background check, and CPR certification. THERE IS A PAYMENT PLAN OPTION FOR THOSE WHO SELF PAY.
- Before class begins:
- Go to The Firm, Inc. at 6 Lawrence Square, Springfield to get your background check. Their office hours are 9 am to 4 pm. Be sure to bring your photo ID. The cost is $36.00 which is paid by the student.
- Get a 2-step TB skin test done at the Illinois Department of Public Health TB clinic at 2833 South Grand Ave. Springfield. The cost to you is $30. You may also get the test done at your doctor’s office. Bring the results to your first class.
- Obtain a 10-panel drug screen at Identi-check or a facility of your choice. The cost is to you is $36.00. Obtain authorization for results to be sent to the school.
- Purchase your uniform comprised of royal blue scrub shirt and pants as well as black or white leather or vinyl tennis shoes. These are required to be worn for every class.
- Purchase a gait belt. (Due to COVID, this is not necessary at this time).
- Attendance is required at all classroom and clinical times.
- Cell phones, swearing, and disrespectful behavior are not allowed in the classroom or clinical sites.
- Successful completion of this class qualifies the student to take the Illinois State CNA Certification examination.
- CNA state exam fee of $75 will be paid by you at the completion of the class .
- No refunds will be given once the class has started.
- Questions? Please call Deandrae Dorenzo at 217-585-1215 (ext. 201).
|Tuesday, September 7||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Tuesday, October 26||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Wednesday, September 8||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Wednesday, October 27||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Thursday, September 9||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Thursday, October 28||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Tuesday, September 14||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Tuesday, November 2||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Wednesday, September 15||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Wednesday, November 3||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Thursday, September 16||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Thursday, November 4||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Tuesday, September 28||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Tuesday, November 9||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Wednesday, September 29||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Wednesday, November 10||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Thursday, September 30||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Thursday, November 11||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Tuesday, October 5||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Tuesday, November 16||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Wednesday, October 6||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm||Wednesday, November 17||Clinical 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Thursday, October 7||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Tuesday, October 12||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Wednesday, October 13||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm|
|Thursday, October 14||Theory 4:15 pm-8:15 pm (MAKEUP)|
|THEORY: AT CACC||CLINICALS: ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL|